Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Death Verification of Miss Alma Wesbecker b. 1895

As I was getting ready to teach my third lesson on Family History at our church I remembered that I had this copy of a Death Certificate.  I had not scanned it in so I did that tonight and wanted to share it.  It is the Death Certificate of Miss Alma Wesbecker.  She was the youngest daughter of Joseph and Mary  Wesbecker.  Great Grandma Florence E. Wesbecker Campbell's youngest sister.  It was neat to find this in the house while we were cleaning.  It has information that she was single when she died and her age and other neat things. I hope you like it. 

1 comment:

  1. All of this is soooo neat thanks for sharing. After you get a large amount you could make a blog book out of it. I love learning about where I have come from. Really thanks for all your work and doing it.

    ReplyDelete